COVID-19 Conversations for Clinicians
Open to all health care professionals, WORLDWIDE
Hosted by: Dr. Tina Runyan and Dr. Joan Fleishman, clinical health psychologists and faculty, with specialized expertise in supporting health care professionals
Addressing the unique pressures, fears, and demands (both personal and professional) placed on clinicians during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Offering strategies to cope, persevere, and survive each day – with a special focus on sustainability and resilience.
COVID-19 Conversation for Clinicians #1: An Emotional Survival Guide
Offered at two times:
- Saturday, March 28 at 9am PDT / 12pm EDT
- Sunday, March 29 at 4pm PDT / 7pm EDT
- Putting your oxygen mask on first
- Leading residents and learners in times of uncertainty
- Managing secondary stress and lack of power/control
- Regulating the nervous system
- Rethinking the basics: sleep, food, exercise, social connection
- Sharing our experiences
Future topics & dates TBD.
Click here to save your spot.
Follow us & watch past events at: Caring for Clinicians
Please share this info with those who will benefit.
Event Date: 03/29/2020