Resources for Patients
- Practical Pain Management: pain self-management resources to help cope with pain flares.
- Whole Health, A Pain Flare Management Plan: clinical tool offering patient pain management resources.
- Evolve Peer Support Service: Peer support online for addiction and mental health.
- Stay Safe Oregon: pain management and opioid safety resources.
- Natalie Stawsky Yoga: providing Yoga Therapy with movement, yoga, and meditation resources including:
- Tara Brach: Mindfulness and meditation videos and resources.
- Headspace: Guided meditation app to calm you through any situation.
- 7 Cups of Tea: Connecting volunteer listeners with those in need for free emotional support
- Talkspace: Get support from a licensed therapist from the comfort of your own home.
- Betterhelp: Professional, licensed, and vetted counselors that you can trust
- Life in Slow Motion’s Chronic Pain and Illness Community: Facebook faith-based community for people with chronic illness and pain.
- Harvard Business Journal: That Discomfort You’re Feeling Is Grief
- Harvard Business Review: Coping with Fatigue, Fear, and Panic During a Crisis