The 2021 Annual Scientific Meeting will create a forum in which scientists, healthcare professionals, and trainees from clinical, educational, research, policy and industry settings can meet and exchange up-to-date information on pain mechanisms, pain assessment, and pain management. Our events promote core values of professionalism and competency-based education and advocates on behalf of patients with acute and chronic pain.
This year, given the extraordinary circumstances in which we find ourselves, we will be doing things a little differently – below is a taste of what to expect but visit the website for updates and the latest news.
CPS ASM 2021 by the Numbers:
- 1 Remarkable Keynote
- 1 Distinguished Career Lecture
- 1 Early Career Lecture
- 2 Outstanding Plenary Speakers
- 3 Days of Exceptional Content
- 10 Provinces & 3 Territories
- 20+ Symposia/Workshop Sessions
- 100+ Posters
- Endless opportunities to network, discuss, and ask questions
When: April 28-30, 2021
Registration and details: https://www.canadianpainsociety.ca/event-4092807
Event Date: 04/28/2021