Sign up for the Providers Clinical Support System (PCSS) Half and Half Medications for Addiction Treatment (MAT) waiver training course.
You will learn about prescribing buprenorphine in office-based settings for the treatment of OUD as well as the prevention,
identification, and treatment of substance use disorders emphasizing OUD. This session covers the first 4 hours of training.
- Screen and identify patients with OUD and define evidence-based treatments.
- Discuss the pharmacology of opioids as it relates to treatment of opioid use disorder (OUD) patients.
- Describe the fundamentals of office-based opioid treatment including the treatment of the co-morbid patient.
- Explain the process of buprenorphine induction as well as stabilization and maintenance.
- Discuss all FDA approved antagonist and agonist medications to treat OUD.
- Discuss basic office protocols including medical record documentation and confidentially.
- Utilize evidence-based resources to ensure providers have the confidence to prescribe buprenorphine for patients with
- Recognize the importance of obtaining a waiver to begin treating patients with OUD.
To register, visit EventBrite.
Event Date: 12/16/2022