When: March 9, 2021 3:00 pm–4:30 pm
Please join the Opioid Task Force for a community overdose prevention training to learn how to:
- Recognize and respond to an opioid overdose
- Administer Narcan, a lifesaving opioid overdose reversal drug.
Participants will learn the answers to these questions:
- What is an opioid overdose?
- How do you recognize and respond to an opioid overdose?
- How do you administer Narcan to reverse an opioid overdose?
The event is open to the public. Want to join the Zoom call? Please email email@example.com!
Event Date: 03/09/2021