- Jill Dale MA, CADCI, CPS, PDO Coordinator
- Marion County Health & Human Services
- Yamhill County Health & Human Services Public Health Department
- Polk County Public Health
- Salem Health Pain Clinic Director
- Medical Examiner, Yamhill County
- Yamhill Community Care Organization
- Willamette Valley Community Health
Our goals are to:
- Increase awareness of the opioid epidemic.
- Raise public awareness about opioid dangers and non-pharmacologic therapies for pain management.
- Provide education and training to medical staff, health care providers and community members.
- Promote best opioid prescription practices in Marion, Polk and Yamhill counties.
- Increase PDMP engagement: enrollment, access and utilization of the PDMP.
- Reduce prescription pills in circulation.
- Increase access to and knowledge about Naloxone-NARCAN.
- Identify referral pathways and practices to treat opioid dependence.
- Reduce consequences of opioid addiction including death from overdose.
- OHA website: Reducing Opioid Overdose and Misuse
- CDC Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain
- CDC Prescribing FAQ
- US Department of Health & Human Services Surgeon General
“Everyone can save a life”
— Jerome Adams, MD, MPH, Surgeon General