- Science of Addiction: NIH general information for consumers on drugs, brains, and behavior.
- Practical Pain Relief: A Functional Pain Presentation by Joshua Graner M.S., L.Ac
Other Opioid Guidelines
- CDC Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain: Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Interagency Guideline on Prescribing Opioids for Pain: Washington State Agency Medical Directors’ Group, June 2015
- CLOUD (Curated Library about Opioid Use for Decision-makers): A searchable library of curated, evidence-based resources on opioids and the opioid crisis.
- NIH Centers of Excellence in Pain Education: Resources for medical, dental, nursing, pharmacy and other schools to enhance and improve how health care professionals are taught about pain and its treatment.
- ODMAP (Overdose Detection Mapping Application Program): Attend demos weekly at 1 PM PST.
- Physicians for Responsible Prescribing (PROP): PROP’s mission is to reduce opioid-related morbidity and mortality by promoting cautious and responsible prescribing practices.
- Primary Care Behavioral Health: maintained by Sharone Abramowitz, MD.
- StaySafeOregon.com: Patient and family information, articles, and programs for Oregonians.