At this free workshop, pharmacists will learn how to:
- Prescribe the various formulations of naloxone consistent with Oregon Board of Pharmacy regulations
- Educate patients on proper administration of naloxone
- Abide by the Oregon Board of Pharmacy’s syringe access policy and the rules for pharmacy collection of unused medications and safe drug disposal
- Navigate difficult conversations with patients
- Connect the public to resources
Attendees will also learn about the current overdose and prescribing trends in the region, the Tri-County Opioid Safety Coalition Collaboration, and Tri-County naloxone efforts.
This event is open to Pharmacists serving Clackamas, Multnomah, and Washington Counties.
*CME credit available pending approval
When: March 18, 2020
Where: Tualatin Country Club, 9145 SW Tualatin Road, Tualatin, OR
Proudly sponsored by Clackamas, Multnomah, and Washington counties in partnership with CareOregon.
Event Date: 03/18/2020