Sign up for this three-day conference in Bend, OR to get up-to-date, evidence-based information on commonly encountered issues in Cardiology and Pain Management, while suggesting pragmatic approaches to clinical management. The discussion-based format of the conference will encourage audience participation through dynamic lectures, case-based studies, and hands-on workshops. Keynote speakers will present and critically assess recent advancements and industry updates in Cardiology and Pain Management with the goal of enhancing the knowledge-base and core competence of attendees. The successful completion of this interactive program diagnosing, treating, and prescribing the most effective courses of treatment, with the goal of improving patient outcomes.
Sample Pain Management topics:
- Update on Opioid Pharmacology, Risk Management Strategies, and Applying the CDC Guidelines in Primary Care
- Rational Polypharmacy for Chronic Pain Management
- Update on Pathophysiology of Pain and Review of Multidisciplinary Approaches in the Management of Fibromyalgia
Sample Cardiology topics:
- Approach to the Treatment of Essential Hypertension
- Atrial Fibrillation and the New Anticoagulants
When: May 27 – 29, 2023
Where: Sunriver Resort, Bend, OR
Cost: $799 – 899
To register, visit the MCE Conferences page.
Event Date: 05/27/2023