Presented by the Foundation for Medical Excellence, in cooperation with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia
This course is designed to assist clinicians in successfully managing patients with complex pain, anxiety, and substance use, issues that impact multiple dimensions of the patient’s life, and will provide the participants the knowledge and skills to address some of the key issues that practitioners face in the practices.
The objectives of the course are to build:
- Knowledge and strategies for setting medication limits and tapering
- Awareness in the use of non-opioid therapies for chronic pain
- Interview skills for this challenging group of patients
- Strategies for managing sleep issues and sleep pharmacology
- Awareness of personal factors that affect effectiveness and impact practitioner well-being
When: Friday, September 17, 2021
Cost: 99 USD
Who Should Attend: Clinicians, administrators, and regulators interested in the management of chronic pain We work in care teams
and strongly recommend inviting the entire team to participate. Please share this brochure with your pharmacist, nurse practitioner or
physician assistant, nursing team and pharmacist, etc.
Registration information is available at TFME.org.
Event Date: 09/17/2021